XXL TO XS. PLEASE READ

Greetings y'all. My story is that I was a 209 pounds dude and with taking a lot of struggles and sacrifices to enjoy the delicious food and sweets a quit those for while to reach my goal and finally now I'm 109 pounds my age is 23 my night is 168 cm which in it will be 5ive feet please don't roast my height lol. Anyway, I started lifting like for while and I used protein iso100 I see no different and in my country I didn't find that brand so I found isopure o don't know I made a little research on it some people say that for people who want to lose weight. But for me no I want to gain weights with muscle. Soo can you help me to give me the correct protein for a dude like my size. Thank you :)

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    You can use whatever protein powder you like. Protein itself won't help you lose or gain weight, it is simply a macronutrient your body needs.

To gain muscle you need to follow a lifting programme, and eat at a slight surplus. Eating sufficient protein will help - this can come from food or supplements. People trying to lose weight may use the protein supplement you have as it contains very little carbs or fat, making it lower carb than some other protein supplements which would have more fat and carbs (it's just easier to fit in to a lower calorie diet)

Have you put your stats in to MFP to get a calorie goal for gaining?
  • drag67h90
    drag67h90 Posts: 19 Member
    Nope not yet but right now I eat like 3000 calories a day
  • Rusty740
    Rusty740 Posts: 749 Member
    Start with 0.8 - 1 g/lb bodyweight of protein, about 2 g/lb body weight carbs, the rest fat. Minimum fat is around 40-50 g/day. Fill in the rest however you like. See how your workouts go and adjust.