Healthy Eats?

Options
newlife7654
newlife7654 Posts: 36 Member
edited June 2017 in Food and Nutrition
This might cause a flurry of converation...but has anyone seen What the Health on Netflix? I am still trying to process it all. :#

Replies

• Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Can't find it, do you mean What The Health? Curious, does everyone get the same Netflix shows?
  • newlife7654
    Options
    What the Health is the correct name- so sorry!!
  • newlife7654
    Options
    It blew my mind so bad, apparently I forgot the correct name.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    Can't find it, do you mean What The Health? Curious, does everyone get the same Netflix shows?

Pretty sure licensing can vary from country to country, so where you live may affect what you see on Netflix (although I would think that Netflix "originals" would be available everywhere).
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    I tend not to trust Netflix's documentaries, this one was made by the same people who did Cowspiracy which was poorly done in terms of information presented. I wouldn't put much stock in this one either.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I find netflix documentaries entertaining but nothing I would change my life over.
  • Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I just saw it. You never know if the doctors are animal right activists that just want everyone to switch. Can't trust these shows.
    The fact that 33% of medicare dollars are spent on diabetic patients with metabolic syndrome is astonishing. And it's just getting worse with no end in sight.
  • NoLimitFemme
    NoLimitFemme Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Watching in now ... reserving judgment.