Looking for friends

Options
saurabh26
saurabh26 Posts: 41 Member
I am a 22 year old male who weighs 62 kgs, height being 5'11.I have been working out from 6 months and gained around 12 kgs.
I need someone with whom I can share my body picture and who could tell me the amount of time it would take to get a beach body if I stay dedicated and focus on my diet.
Please reply if I could ping you.

Replies

• iamhylian
    iamhylian Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What you got?
  • big_jon_1988
    big_jon_1988 Posts: 58 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    A lot of that is subjective so I imagine that it's going to be difficult to gage. Some people want to be big, some people want to be lean, and some people want both. The degree or expectations will vary from person to person. If you want to lose weight 1 lb a week is probably a safe bet maybe 1.5. To gain muscle you're doing well as a new lifter at 1 pound a month, but a lot of the weight you gain will be fat, the key is not losing all that muscle gain when you're losing weight.

I have personally been lifting for about 6 years and I'm right now 216lbs moderatly lean at 6'3". That's on and off with solid a diet and fairly consistent training over the years outside of injury. But I was genetically always a fairly big guy, so I basically weigh slightly less than my highschool average, whilst having a fair bit more muscle.