Vegan and or Weightlifting- Looking 4 friends

Options
Vegan
Whole plant based diet
Macro counts
Pays attention to protein intake
I workout daily
New bee to weightlifting

If you are vegan and or trying to build muscle I'd love for you to add me; I love when people give advice for diet and fitness or share recipes! Thanks!

Replies

• richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Not vegan but lifting
  • Jab1965
    Jab1965 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan ,macro , started lifting 8 months ago , I have a personal trainer ..
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Not vegan but training. Will gladly share ideas with you.

You work out every day? Doing a program or doing your own thing?

How long have you been doing this?
  • PurelyAmy
    PurelyAmy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Happy Vegan here!! I train 3 times a week when possible but mostly it's twice a week. Looking for some positive motivation!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    WFPB- run, lift, pilates, walk, Kettlebell, all sorts of things.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I lift, far from vegan though... feel free to add me.
  • mutantspicy
    mutantspicy Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Pescatarian/Veganish I eat fish, lowfat yogurt and eggs, but I'm mostly vegetarian without lactose and milk fat. I'm currently doing the PHAT lifting program. I was doing a lot body building and circuit training prior. Anyway my diet is high fiber not necessarily high protein. Currently on a 500 to 1000 cal deficit depending on the day. My Macros are pretty even Mid 30s for all three. I find I having more carbs gives me more energy and I'm actually making gains in my lifts. Also I'm not really seeing any significant muscle loss from the lower protein diet. I had to cut it do to digestion problems other wise I would be on a high protein diet. I was worried about it, but so far it hasn't been an issue. In fact, I'm really happy with my current progress, still a ways to go.
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Omnivore here & strength training. I hope my meat eating doesn't offend you.. lol