Calling all girls 300+ Let's lose this weight together!

Options
I have a goal to lose 60 pounds by October 28th (Cedar Point). Down 10. 50 more to go. Lost 10 in one week. On a 500 to 800 calorie diet. Been slipping up really bad.
Current weight: 318.
Last year at Cedar Point I was unable to fit in one roller coaster. I also was unable to fit in another but luckily they have the 4th row at most of the rides (the obese row) where the seat belts are longer.
Current pant size: 3x.
Goal: 1x.

Replies

• Strives4Progress
    Strives4Progress Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Whoa!!! You are cutting your calories way too low!! That's not healthy at all. You should correctly put in your info on mfp, set for -2lbs/week and eat what it says.
  • ChemcialSunshine
    ChemcialSunshine Posts: 15 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    See, I understand that's really low but I don't get hungry that much. I just generally love the taste of food. Now couple years ago I did the same thing and lost 58 pounds in 3 months. I was later diagnosed with PCOS and they put me on birth control. And now... I've blown up like a balloon.
  • Strives4Progress
    Strives4Progress Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm no expert but cutting your calories too low not only makes it harder to maintain but it can cause other problems. You're not giving your body the proper nutrition it needs.
    Faster isn't always better.
  • kimberly2070
    kimberly2070 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Huh, I've wondered about roller coaster restrictions. Thanks for the info on the 4th row. Interesting. You don't mention exercise. Are you doing anything? I have been going to the pool every other day and just treading water or moving. I'm losing 3 to 4 lbs a week while eating about 1200 calories a day. Hope this is helpful.
  • ChemcialSunshine
    ChemcialSunshine Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes. I fell off the track for a little but I have a gym membership. I have a simple routine. Cardio:1 mile:100 calories burned. Then crunches 30 weighs (sometimes 50) 50 to 100 times. Then squats set at 70 lbs. 50 to 100 times. Then tri cep extensions only set at 30 lbs 50 to 100 times.
  • ntaua
    ntaua Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel light headed reading 800 calories
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't eat less than 1200 calories a day. You'll still lose 2lbs minimum a week (at your weight), especially if you do exercise. If you eat less than that, the chances are that you'll give up quickly because it's not sustainable and put everything and then some back on.
  • ReadyEllie2018
    ReadyEllie2018 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was going to join in but I don't believe "health" is not being promoted here, good luck ladies and please be safe.
  • angel5392
    angel5392 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 225 mind if I join you?