Why am I not going down

Hi I'm Karissa I'm 25 want to loose 40 ponds to 50 the past 3 weeks to a month I drink premiere protein in morning and lunch I'll have veggies 6oz of meat and maybe some fruit or a string cheese. For dinner 6oz meat a little starch and salad or veggies depending and I work out at spin and boot camp classes 5 to 4 days a week and I'm not loosing anything does anyone know why or what I can do

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Do you have a calorie goal for weight loss?
    Do you weigh all solids on a food scale, measure all liquids, and log accurately using appropriate database entries?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    You don't mention the most important thing - calories. Are you eating in a deficit? Have you calculated your goal? Do you log your food? Are you doing the things mentioned in the post above??
  • Morgaath
    Morgaath Posts: 679 Member
    It is really a simple thing: Cals in < Cals out.
    How many cals are you eating?
    How many cals are you burning? (Do not believe what MFP says about it. I've seen people get stuff like 'burned 1,031 calories doing 48 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Elliptical Trainer"'... no friken way).

Here is a fun thing:
    Go here: https://tdeecalculator.net/index.php
    Figure out how many cals a person your goal weight, and life style, would need.
    Set that as your new daily goal... this way you are already eating the way you need to to be that weight.
    The more a person weighs, the more cals it takes to keep them that size, and the main reason people gain the weight back is they diet till they hit their goal weight, and then quit dieting, and have no clue how to stay at the weight they want to be.