Very busy paramedic looking for motivational pals.

Options
I work anywhere from 70 to 110 hours a week and go to school full-time. I unfortunately put fitness on the back burner some time ago. Two years ago I was diagnosed with Lupus. My health is now my priority. I am learning to make it all work. Would love to have individuals with the same issues so we can help each other along this journey to health and wellness.

Replies

• Daylitor
    Daylitor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling, I too work around the clock and am a full time student. My friends and family have no idea how exhausted I am.from school and work, but I still make time each day to get a workout in if I can. It's very hard, and takes alot of dedication to motivate yourself to working out and staying healthy when you work as many hours as you do, I applaud you, truly
  • poppysierra
    poppysierra Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just started a new job which, when I'm up to speed, will include lots of hours (I work in a Cardiac/Thoracic hospital). Lots of studying is involved and I get really exhausted with all the information buzzing round my brain. Tracking on MFP has gone out the window since I started and I need to get back on it! Motivation is key so if you've got some to spare that'd be great! I certainly have some to give :)