Remotivated

APD71
APD71 Posts: 5 Member
I started MFP 4 yrs ago after being recommended by a friend for tracking food intake. I wanted to lose 10 pounds I figured and get down to 165 lbs. Completed that goal and felt pretty good but unfortunately let myself relapse and the pounds started sneaking back on. Now my 9 year old daughter started running at school for her mileage club and is very enthusiastic about it. I hadnt run since high school many years ago but have started running again to encourage her. We did a 5k together and she was the top girls finisher with a shade over 27 minutes with a little encouragement from her old man along the way. She also loves American Ninja Warrior and thinks I can look lean and athletic like that so here I am trying to do just that. May be a tad unrealistic but started alternating exercise and running days while watching the caloric intake. Shall see how this goes.

Replies

• cicimartini
    cicimartini Posts: 8 Member
    I'm re motivated as well. Bleh haha. I gained more weight that I wanted after sustaining an ankle injury. Next month I start up on physical therapy, till then I want to calorie count. Add me~ anyone who's on the same motivational boat !