I confess

Options
andersonash1111
andersonash1111 Posts: 19 Member
I'm really, upset with my friend for setting me up with his co-worker. I wasted 3 hours of my night on a mean, vapid, self important edge lord, who spent the better part of the evening trying to get a rise out of me.

Replies

• andersonash1111
    Options
    No. Edge lord like a guy who regurgitates foolish talking points mostly out of the context or just blatant *kitten*
  • andersonash1111
    Options
    Vinehausen wrote: »
    l65awd0sls29.gif

I wish he was that interesting honestly.... He was so spineless it was pathetic.
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I confess, with a title like, "I confess" this is not what I was expecting...
  • grayblackmfp
    grayblackmfp Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Chin up! Ok so that's three hours you'll never get back although you will be able to avoid him in future. Don't blame your friend, maybe he/she doesn't get wound up by the edge lord.
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I confess, with a title like, "I confess" this is not what I was expecting...

Wet were you expecting? Me to say I have a map of El Dorado?

Just didn't seem like a confession. But, that aside, I hope, if you ever find yourself in a situation like this again, that you'll tell the person to fck off and not allow them to waste 3 hours of your life. Be honest with your friend, too. Tell her how this guy acted. Don't let what was probably an honest mistake, ruin your friendship.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I'm really, upset with my friend for setting me up with his co-worker. I wasted 3 hours of my night on a mean, vapid, self important edge lord, who spent the better part of the evening trying to get a rise out of me.

Looks like he was successfull in getti g a rise
  • curvylicious369
    curvylicious369 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Why didn't you walk out of the date sooner? Ain't nobody got time for that
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

no third date ??