Low Carb/Keto

Options
Hi. Just trying this low carb/Keto way of eating for health & to shift 1/2 (stubborn) Stone in weight. But struggling for meal ideas & inspiration. Please add me.

Replies

• bscarlson80
    bscarlson80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too am fairly new to Keto. For me, keeping it simple has worked well so far. I have also invested in a few keto products...I still have to really work hard to hit my fat goal on a regular basis. I actually get a lot of info and ideas on Pinterest. If you decide to order any keto products be sure to read reviews...some taste pretty nasty. They aren't cheap so you can waste a lot of money!
  • xshandyx
    xshandyx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've just started keto... Hoping for great results
  • aliheterjag
    aliheterjag Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    o
  • trkougl72
    trkougl72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keto is great, I've lost 45 pounds. Still struggling to get the last 15 off though LOL I agree Pinterest is an awesome place to get recipes. And don't overlook the idea of deconstructing your food. I feed my husband anything and just tear things apart and eat what I'm allowed
  • trkougl72
    Options
    The Keytone strips I think our crucial. It helps to know you're on track
  • MerriBerryContrary
    Options
    I have started keto recently as well. I really enjoy just dry rubbing chicken thighs, breasts, wings, pork chops, steaks, etc. with really different seasoning flavor profiles throughout the week and combining them with cauliflower mashed potatoes, buttered veggies, and doing a lot of breakfast for dinner with eggs and bacon.
  • trkougl72
    Options
    It's Great right? Kale chips are a great snack, you can also have pork rinds in moderation. Check out Fatz Café it really gets your morning going.
  • trkougl72
    Options
    Fat coffee that is lol
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I suggest you check out the following main low carb daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group