Waist trainer

Options
Has anyone tried the kaoir waist trainer?

Replies

• madxprofessor
    madxprofessor Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    if you want to reshape your waist get a steel boned corset waist trainers are only good for looking skinny with your clothes on but if u wanna alter your body shape permanently look into steel boned waist training. there was a lady i heard of a few years ago that has the smallest waist in the world from doing that but it looks CREEEEPY.
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Here's what wearing a corset 23 hours a day gets you:

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/smallest-waist-living-person
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Here's what wearing a corset 23 hours a day gets you:

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/smallest-waist-living-person
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    What is your intended purpose for using this?
  • Igotthe_keyz
    Igotthe_keyz Posts: 34 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    I was just curious about the waist trainer and IF I decided to get one I was just curious to get some insight from anyone who has used one obvious you don't own one so what is your intended purpose for commenting on this discussion?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I was just curious about the waist trainer and IF I decided to get one I was just curious to get some insight from anyone who has used one obvious you don't own one so what is your intended purpose for commenting on this discussion?

I'm asking because there are different reasons for using one, and results will vary depending on what your desired outcome is. Therefore the answer will vary depending on your response. I don't know how you could possibly know from me asking why you want to use one, that I don't own one. Best of luck to you.
  • Igotthe_keyz
    Igotthe_keyz Posts: 34 Member
    Options

I'm asking because there are different reasons for using one, and results will vary depending on what your desired outcome is. Therefore the answer will vary depending on your response. I don't know how you could possibly know from me asking why you want to use one, that I don't own one. Best of luck to you.

You as well!
  • xombiebite
    xombiebite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I have a boned waist trainer through Ashley Stewart; I love it. I wear it when going out and have slept in it a few times. It does bring in my waist a bit after taking it off I notice a difference but I don't wear it consistently enough to see a permanent change. For me the best thing it works for is my anxiety.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    They make people look like a tube of toothpaste squished in the middle. They also make your core weak.