5'4" 79 KGS (174 lbs)

Options
I'm at my all time highest weight. Need to lose at least 27 kgs (60 lbs) . Also, really want to lose 20kgs (44 lbs) before the end of the year. I have 19 weeks. .
Its been weird around our house because my boyfriend has lost like 25 kgs in 7 months in Keto and now I feel the need to catch up and be better. I've already started using MFP quite religiously
Looking to connect with people for support and inspiration during this journey! :)

Oh, and Holla from India

Replies

• cotwotwo2
    cotwotwo2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My fitnesspal. I've been using this for sometime now and has lost over 20 lbs. Just remember to log in whether you eat bad or not. Something I discovered is that just walking alone can burn a lot of calories. If you don't have an activity tracker you should think about getting one it helps keep you motivated. Good luck!
  • Shwetak2017
    Shwetak2017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Thank you for your reply..this is what I decided.. usually, i've been under the calorie intake but went out to dinner last night and can't really weigh food when out in a group..so ended up eating a lot like Nacho's with beans and cheese, miso ramen soup and Eton mess went over 500 over my calorie limit but LOGGED IN EVERYTHING! And today I'm back on track
  • MelissaMAuclair
    MelissaMAuclair Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I feel like we're on the same journey – I'm 5'4" and 185 pounds (a little heavier), I started my journey about 40 days ago and I've already lost 25 pounds! I'm looking to lose another 45 pounds! I'm starting to have a little bit of difficulty though…
  • DeniseWilson43
    DeniseWilson43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ask him to work out with u, pop in a video work out together. Ask him go for a run, walk, do sit ups together so can be team afford so do t feel like u have to catch up u feel like a team. Denise
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hello from India, @Shwetak2017 Welcome to MFP, You can do this!! track your calories, keep moving All the best, Feel free to add me.