2% BF lost in 1 week

Options
hello all ,
Hvae lost 2% BF in one week attaching my latest pic and stat for this week and last week .
My schedule which I am following since 6 months 5 days of empty stomach intense weight lifting and cardio for more than an hour .
Only thing I changed was not carb or 10% of carb in last 7 days
My query is for next step do I need to keep carb at this level and I am still not seeing body toned up do I need to do specific workout .

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Cutting carbs reduces glycogen, which shows up at reductions to body fat %. Conversely, if you ever want to show huge muscle gains, you can carb load before a body pod test.
  • dalerst
    dalerst Posts: 174 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Looking at the photos I wouldn't put you at 11% body fat myself and you defo have lost 2% in 1 week but keep up the good work and you will get there
  • amtbhatnagar
    amtbhatnagar Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    thanks for reply scale says 16% down from 18% , I find it difficult to believe that as well :-)
    dalerst wrote: »
    Looking at the photos I wouldn't put you at 11% body fat myself and you defo have lost 2% in 1 week but keep up the good work and you will get there
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Assuming you are using a home hydrostatic scale to test body weight - they are generally considered fairly inaccurate

Losing 2% BF in a week is highly unlikely - it took me 4 months to lose 4%, lifting heavy and eating well (I'm focusing more on recomp)
  • amtbhatnagar
    Options
    Thanks for reply will try not to get carrie away with scale result it :-) . Scale is at my gm its called "IN BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSER " have not heard ab recoup can you please share it might be helpful .
    Assuming you are using a home hydrostatic scale to test body weight - they are generally considered fairly inaccurate

Losing 2% BF in a week is highly unlikely - it took me 4 months to lose 4%, lifting heavy and eating well (I'm focusing more on recomp)
  • deannalfisher
    Options
    recompe is eating at maintenance and losing BF while gaining lean muscle (doing a progressive heavy lifting program etc)
  • amtbhatnagar
    Options
    recompe is eating at maintenance and losing BF while gaining lean muscle (doing a progressive heavy lifting program etc)

• nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    at best, I lose 1% for every 10#.
  • Causalien
    Causalien Posts: 18 Member
    Options

What's your diet plan deanna?
  • deannalfisher
    Options
    Causalien wrote: »

What's your diet plan deanna?

eat all the food :) seriously though, I take in avg 2700cal a day (high day is 2950ish and a lower day is 2500)

I was doing stronglifts a while back, but right now focusing more on cardio endurance for the end of the triathlon season - after that i'll go back to lifting heavy again (couldn't maintain it and fit in my 10-15hrs of other stuff during the week)