I want to gain 1 stone!!

Options
lozzah8791
lozzah8791 Posts: 24 Member
I want to gain a stone because I've lost all my curves and be gone from a 5 foot 10 size 14 to a 5 foot 10 size 8, any advice how to gain weight because I've been trying to maintain a healthy diet by having peanut butter and fruit and high calorie healthy snacks but no weight has been gained! Shall I eat junk food instead? Any help would be great

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    If you are not gaining, you are not eating enough.
    Use MFP....enter your stats and to track your intake.. eat that amount consistently and if you still aren't gaining, up the calories by 100-150 and re-evaluate.

Here are some gaining tips and examples of high calorie foods.
    community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1

You don't have to eat junk food but it can help fill in the gaps to get you to goal (obviously make sure you are eating plenty of nutritious foods too as well as adequate macros), really any calorie dense food you enjoy will help.

• lozzah8791
    lozzah8791 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Use MFP....enter your stats and to track your intake.. eat that amount consistently and if you still aren't gaining, up the calories by 100-150 and re-evaluate.

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1

You don't have to eat junk food but it can help fill in the gaps to get you to goal (obviously make sure you are eating plenty of nutritious foods too as well as adequate macros), really any calorie dense food you enjoy will help.

I'm eating approximelty 2000 a day and I'm a 5'10 18 year old female with no exersise, thank you this has really helped
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    lozzah8791 wrote: »
    sardelsa wrote: »

I'm eating approximelty 2000 a day and I'm a 5'10 18 year old female with no exersise, thank you this has really helped

That may not be enough for your stats. Or it might be but you may not be tracking accurately or being consistent.