5'4" 34 year old female postpartum success after baby #3

Options
Hey all!
I have posted here before while my weight loss was in progress but here is another update.
I have been unhealthy and overweight most of my adult life. I struggled with eating disorders and binging and general misery and thought being skinny would fix my issues (which is B.S.)
After baby #2 I focused on health and ended up losing 70 lbs. Then I gained it all back with baby #3. I waited after baby 3 till I was ready to make the change to healthier habits again and I got back on the horse and did it. I do not go to the gym, just walk and eat healthy food.
I never thought I would be here and every day I try to give myself props for how far I have come. I hope I never go back to my old habits. I am so passionate about spreading the word that eating real food just works! I don't even crave the things that I used to and I have turned into an accidental boss home chef and wellness blogger!
To anyone that is struggling you can totally get there. But there is no shortcut. Your health and your body deserves all the care you can give it. You are so worth it!!
Also don't do anything that makes you feel deprived. There are ways around that *kitten* and it is a clear recipe for failure.
Also if you fall off the wagon, just brush yourself off and move on. We are all works in progress and there is no before or after, its all just life- a continuous thing that evolves.

ilgnyy9p2stq.jpg

Replies

• SisepuedeLinda
    SisepuedeLinda Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing:) you look great and sound like you are ready to do big things! Congrats on your journey
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    very inspiring !
  • dragonfly_66
    dragonfly_66 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank You!
  • hlzy11
    hlzy11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome. I am 5 months post partum and trying to lose about 20lbs. Could you share what your go to meals are that are easy to prepare with a baby?!? Thanks and well done you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!