Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you rather...

Options
Would you rather someone steal your car or your cell phone, and why?

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Cellphone less hassle to replace plus I have nothing important on my phone that I can lose. Everything is else is backed up to my cloud.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Definitely cell phone. I love my car and it usually have stuff in it I love as well so I don't wanna lose that
  • BrianAWeber
    BrianAWeber Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I think I would rather have my car stolen. That's what I pay car insurance for, and I use my cellphone a lot for work. I use my car too, but I can work from home pretty easy until my insurance pays for my car.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I hate my Car... Please someone...come steal it! I have Insurance! ;)
    (I want my Bronco back! :bawling: )

Would you rather drive a big Beefy Vehicle or a Luxurious one?
  • dawn_westbury
    dawn_westbury Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Luxurious, it’s just my style ..

Would you rather have a lot of inexpensive things or a few expensive things?
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Plenty (maybe not lots, but certainly all I need to survive) of inexpensive things.
    Would you rather live for days on end on nothing by mouth (no IV hydration/nutrition) or live for days on end wearing "your birthday suit?"