Is Premium really worth it?

Options
Will having a premium account actually help me lose more weight?? Or can I do just fine with the free account?

Replies

• aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    Free is just fine!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    Look at the features and decide if you need them. I personally have never paid for this site and lost just fine.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    Not unless you have very specific nutritional requirements really. For normal weight loss/maintenance/gain and general nutritional monitoring free is fine.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Too bad UA has never decided to offer a free month to members to try and sell it.
  • calvertkaitlyn1013
    Options
    @Bry_Lander that sounds like a good idea!! I wish they would!
  • arson714
    arson714 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'd stick with the free. I track my macros and even though the 'free' version doesn;t allow me to specify those numbers exactly, I get them as close as possible and just memorize what I need to hit.
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    arson714 wrote: »
    I'd stick with the free. I track my macros and even though the 'free' version doesn;t allow me to specify those numbers exactly, I get them as close as possible and just memorize what I need to hit.

You can adjust your macros and the number you want your daily limit. I have on both of them, in goal area. Edit your numbers to what you want and percentages