Motivation Poem 101

Options
Achieving your written goals takes more than what our minds can immediately perceive. You may be new to this lifestyle change, but it starts with what YOU believe.
Like a newborn not expected to take his or her first steps alone, we depend on our parents to set the right tone.
We first learned to recognized motivation when they would clap. Celebrating our first bites of Gerber food that tasted like crap.
But that never held us back from desiring that attention even more. It's proven kids do better when parents tell us what good grades are for.
Motivation from people like us is what each of us need. It's never to early or too late to plant the seed, to start growing your tree of healthy minds that encourage you to succeed.
Eat well, exercise and do a little bit more each day. I wise man once said, "If I fall, I'll always remember to look up, because if I can look up I can GET UP!"

Thank you for stopping by for some motivation! I've never felt this confident to share my thoughts openly, but lately I've been blessed with so much motivation.
Hope you enjoyed it and feel free to leave any comment!! (:

Replies