Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Nope and there shouldn't be any
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I have an acquaintance who swears on this product. She's like "if you have money to buy fast food everyday for a month, you can't say you cant afford $200 of herbalife and invest in yourself"...... I rather learn to eat healthy and exercise rather than spend $200 a month on a product. I can spend my money on important things like lettuce, apples or makeup.

For 199 I’m all yours

.5% discount... so darn tempting....
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    and herbalife...is....still herbalife. I wouldnt use it if it was given to me for free.
  • AnastasiaGiakintzi
    Options
    here! :smile:
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I think the majority of MFP users are not buying Herbalife - but there should be some groups I'm sure.
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    everyone I know who has Herbal life is depressed or bipolar...... actually..... that's unfair..... I would say "the majority" not everyone....... anyway.... what I can definitely say is.... everyone who I have met who genuinely loves life.... isn't on Herbal Life,,,,
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    everyone I know who has Herbal life is depressed or bipolar...... actually..... that's unfair..... I would say "the majority" not everyone....... anyway.... what I can definitely say is.... everyone who I have met who genuinely loves life.... isn't on Herbal Life,,,,

I'd be depressed too if I wasted $200 each month on something I pee out anyway.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Pshhhh. dun lie gurl. You n me gawt plenty uv dat. one w3rd...alcohol. :)
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Pshhhh. dun lie gurl. You n me gawt plenty uv dat. one w3rd...alcohol. :)

:D
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    It is always interesting the number of new members who pop up to ask about products, then have one or two other new members chime in to support the product. It is like they are just here to spam junk and that is the only way to drum up interest. I mean, I am sure the OP and other low post person asking and promoting are legit, but all those others I have seen over the years seem like a scam.

Anywho...Like I say...if it was really that easy or good, everyone would be doing it and it would be accepted universally. Anything you have to buy into is more about sales and profit than betterment.

Any system/program where you have to spend money to work for someone else is a guaranteed loser.

I've been working on that phrasing for some time now. And that's the best way I can put it.

There's nothing wrong with spending money and doing sales... Lot's of people do that on Ebay/Amazon. But they spend money on what they think is worth selling, and sell using their own pricing strategy and market research.

There's nothing wrong with seeking out a mentor to get advice from...

There's nothing wrong with working for someone else.

But as soon as you take the worst components of each of the above, you've got a program that loses 99/100 times.