35 to my ultimate goal.

90 lost with MFP
100 lost total!

ymgpuhnl2wpl.jpeg

Replies

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    What was your plan and how long did it take!
    Your hardwork payed off big time!
  • peyton80
    peyton80 Posts: 15 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I started at 314lbs in June of 2016. My plan was to just stick with it. I had lost 60lbs before with MFP but gained it plus some back when I quit logging. I’ve logged for over 500 days in a row now. I’m 6’ tall and built like a linebacker, so I’m not sure how much more the scales will move.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Absolutely tremendous--you're looking terrific!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    You're stunning!
  • nic_27_grassisgreener
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment! Congratulations!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic. So inspiring!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Your 6 feet tall?!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Congrats, what a great milestone. You will make it the rest of the way!
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Love that dress on you, pretty lady!
  • joyily562
    joyily562 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely inspiring!
  • jcordray1978
    jcordray1978 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great effort! One of the things that inspires me about a lot of people here - LIKE YOU - is the sustained effort it takes to get to the goal. I want to achieve this myself and struggle with the sustained commitment so many of you show. I'll get there though! One day at a time!
  • peyton80
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    Your 6 feet tall?!

Yes :)
    Great effort! One of the things that inspires me about a lot of people here - LIKE YOU - is the sustained effort it takes to get to the goal. I want to achieve this myself and struggle with the sustained commitment so many of you show. I'll get there though! One day at a time!
    Thank you! I had realllllly bad days, even a bad week every once in a while. You just have to get back to it and realize a few screw ups isn’t gonna break you!
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm also six feet tall. I want to know how you did it....and also where you found such long pants :-P
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I know you feel amazing and you should!! Hard work has paid off and you look beautiful!!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous! Well done!
  • peyton80
    Options
    vinerie wrote: »
    Congrats! I'm also six feet tall. I want to know how you did it....and also where you found such long pants :-P

Torrid! Love their tall pants! My goal is to get to a size 10 (currently a 14) so I can buy them out of their clearance racks! Lol
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You are my hero! Way to go! (I also buy Torrid for their wonderful long pants and tights) I'm only 5'6" but I'm all leg, so I have a hard time finding pants that suit me.
  • peyton80
    Options
    Thank you!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    very cool. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!