Motivation Buddy

Options
Hello Everyone I'm new here. I got really sick of not being confortable with how I look and not doing anything about it. I've been feeling like this for a long time. I tried many ways. But I Regained, ended up where I always am. Because I lose motivation. I think it's all about psychology and support. For five years my best results were when I set my goals with a friend/ diet buddy that we motivated and competed each other. I want to start once again but for good. I'm a college student and I'm looking for a buddy with same kind of problems and goals to support each other. Please please please comment.

Replies

• gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs some motivation sometimes and it is always easier with support. I have open food diary , recipes and CRAZY workouts. Feel free to add me.
  • tnahill
    tnahill Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. I have tried to lose the same weight like 10 times, but I have been tracking for 135 days now and have lost about 19lbs. This is by far my most successful diet, but I still have 8-12lbs to go and am worried about losing steam over the holidays. I’m 26, 5”3 and goal weight of 130-135. I’m happy to help motivate!
  • Beewhatever44
    Beewhatever44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too ! Add me as this is the second tkme this year i have to lose the weight. Ive had a geŕidoc start though and will motivate each other. Kel
  • Jowice
    Jowice Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome add me :)
  • lilcanadianmommy22
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I am just restarting my logging after taking a few months off and gaining some weight. I also do better when I have someone to support me. I am active on MFP which I find super helpful among my friends. Remember this is a choice for life. Keep making those small healthy choices every day and you will see a difference.
  • lordofthenuggets
    lordofthenuggets Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am in my mid twenties and work has been hectic and so I’ve had zero motivation to work out. I’m back on here to try and get back to my weight at the beginning of the year.