Be kind to yourself!

Options
I just realize how hard we can be on ourselves sometimes and always focusing on how much we don't like a certain part of our bodies. Just a reminder that we need to be kinder to ourselves. I'm really good at encouraging others but when it comes to encouraging myself I don't do it enough or at all. So focus on what kind of food we are putting into our bodies. Take good care of it. Be consistent and patient with it.

Replies

• monkeygirl08
    monkeygirl08 Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I needed this today as I've gained 4 pounds back on and have been beating myself up over it and trying to think of way to be more strict. Starting right now to be more kind to myself once again. Things happen. :)
  • rchelen
    rchelen Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I needed this today as I've gained 4 pounds back on and have been beating myself up over it and trying to think of way to be more strict. Starting right now to be more kind to myself once again. Things happen. :)

Oh yes, things do happen! And it's ok. Today is a new day, we learn as we fail. Start again with a new perspective. You got this!