My journey

Options
Weight is such a sensitive subject for me because it's been something I have dealt with all my life. I have experienced all there is to experience on the negative side of obesity. It was especially hard since in my family am the only big one, my mum sister and brother are all relatively smaller. I got alot of bullying from kids my own age to grown *kitten* people. I remember one boy in school telling me am so pretty if only I was not fat I would be perfect. What does perfect even mean. I felt so uncomfortable with myself, I was wasting my youth indoors because I dint want to get out of the house even when friends would invite me places. It took a tragedy in my life for all that to change. And am so glad I did change my life. Over all am about 60-70 pounds lighter but I love it. I dont condone fat shaming at all, but i also think that one should look the best they possibly can... I'll share more about my journey as time passes but here and now am so proud of me.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!