One Month of Hiit results!

Options
I started Full Fitness Hiit October 19. The instructor weighed and measured us the second class. Today, a month later, she weighed and measured us again. I am down 12.4 pounds and have lost 4 inches off my waist and an inch off both thighs. I lost off my bust and hips too, but I was so blown away by the waist measurement, I didn't catch how many inches are off those! I am shocked and delighted by the results.
CICO + 40 minutes + 3 days a week = 3 smaller pants sizes.
Stats
Height 5'9 SW 311.8 CW 193.7
My diary is open to friends.

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    WOW Great job!
  • marygraci999
    marygraci999 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!!!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    sueblue77 wrote: »
    I started Full Fitness Hiit October 19. The instructor weighed and measured us the second class. Today, a month later, she weighed and measured us again. I am down 12.4 pounds and have lost 4 inches off my waist and an inch off both thighs. I lost off my bust and hips too, but I was so blown away by the waist measurement, I didn't catch how many inches are off those! I am shocked and delighted by the results.
    CICO + 40 minutes + 3 days a week = 3 smaller pants sizes.
    Stats
    Height 5'9 SW 311.8 CW 193.7
    My diary is open to friends.

Is this your way of letting me know that we aren't friends? That's cold.

Great work on the losses though

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!