I see monsters...

Options
I need some more friends. Basically bar bending, tonnage moving, sidewalk carckin, monsters. Basically power lifters, gym rats or strongmen. Just to trade advice or training tips.

Replies

• Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    IronMonk on Instagram
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Hey, man! Give me a few more weeks | months and my numbers and experience will make me eligible. Still a newbie in this arena! Would not be able to contribute toooo much to any conversation at this point. That is going to change, though. :smiley:
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Cringeworthy at best.
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I see monsters...that's what we tell our daughter to get her to brush her teeth. Works like a charm.
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Z_I_L_L_A wrote: »
    I need some more friends. Basically bar bending, tonnage moving, sidewalk carckin, monsters. Basically power lifters, gym rats or strongmen. Just to trade advice or training tips.

Well, never put up massive weights and am still working around some shoulder issues but I hit the weights as hard as I can.
    Since I'm in full eat-all-the-food right now lifts are climbing (as is waistline). I'll switch back to a PL program in Feb.
    If you're interested in some fairly hard core lifters who compete (and most are in their 40's or 50's) you can check out www.iron-sanctuary.com . Flex, the site owner, is 50, and has lifts of 610 Squat, 325 Bench, 600 Dead, at a sanctioned meet. Lot's of other's there have 1st in class for their age and weight.

http://www.iron-sanctuary.com/forums/index.php?board=5.0

• SpideyWebSlinger
    SpideyWebSlinger Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend request me bro
  • tyboinc1
    tyboinc1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm here to help you out too if you need it!
  • gym4life64
    gym4life64 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I need all the help I can get!