Mass gainer program

Options
Hello everyone i am posting something from my arsenal of workouts that has always worked for me. Its an eight week program that is pretty intense and if done or followed properly will give you really good results. So because this is for those that are more advanced i dont reccomend that someone just starting out should do this just yet. Another thing about this program is be ready for pain and i mean it, sometimes i cant sleep at night from it but well worth it. Now i just finished it and got amazing gains my arms for example grew 1 1/5 inches but thats all over my body. Also dont forget and you must do this after your eight weeks to deload for a week or two and then start a new program. Ok just so i dont type it everytime the reps are 4 x 12-10-8-6 for all exercises and you have to load the weights as heavy as you can. For example bench press start with whatever weight you can do 12 times but barely finish, then add some more and do 10 and again and againtill you finish even if you only add a pound but you need to add everytime.

I think im going to post this in a few posts as its getting pretty long so here it goes.

Replies

• Jonnydebrasco
    Jonnydebrasco Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Damn i just type the whole program and hit post but the damn thing didnt upload and now i have to retype it again. Ok give me some time and ill havd it redone.
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Can we see the results
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    lol, forearms.
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Them forearms are going to dwarf
    The bi/tri’s
  • Jonnydebrasco
    Options
    Oh i forgot that them forearms get worked out with other exercises so dwarf?
  • Lean59man
    Lean59man Posts: 714 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    You are not training enough.

Don't take it easy on the weekends.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I'm serious about gains.. especially booty gains. This program is definitely not for me. Pass. Sorry ;)
  • Jonnydebrasco
    Options
    Like i said not for everyone
  • Okiludy
    Okiludy Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    This thread is gold! Made today at work go quicker.
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I'm serious about gains.. especially booty gains. This program is definitely not for me. Pass. Sorry ;)

Agreed. I love how leg day is the easiest day here. I do legs/ glutes/ back 2x a week and just glutes an additional day.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    no-gif.gif