New here, saying hello

Options
catt59
catt59 Posts: 10 Member
Just started using this app a few weeks ago. Decided it was time to lose my excess weight. I'm diabetic and I'm starting to have some arthritis, already have fibromyalgia so losing weight has become more of a priority. Love the app so far. Always open to meeting people that are traveling the same road I am.

Replies

• jdfish86
    jdfish86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Catt59. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in September and have been working to get back into a healthy lifestyle. I’ve lost 55 pounds since early last year. You can do this! Take it a day at a time and set small achievable goals. Before you know it, you’ll be on your way. Feel free to friend me if you need an accountability partner!

Jay
  • jkhoffer
    jkhoffer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started on Jan 2nd and I'm open to new friends! I'm trying to lose 60 lbs and I'm 47 years old. Thankfully, I'm not diabetic, but I struggle with sugar addiction and am really trying to watch my sugar intake.
  • catt59
    catt59 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you both for the kind words. It has been interesting so far. I'm using the app on my phone also, I'm finding that it helps to be able to log what I've eaten right away.