College Students!

Options
Looking for support from students! I am currently in a very rigorous, accelerated program and would love to be surrounded by other hard working, busy people!
I think it would be nice to have more things in common.
Although I don’t post statuses often, I am very active on MFP. Look at my streak! Add me if you would like. This is a great journey to go through with others.

Replies

• Pkov123
    Pkov123 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I'm in online college it's not accelerated. It's starts tomorrow. I'm not busy but I can add you or talk here you seem nice.
  • abbefaria4
    abbefaria4 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm about to start my final semester of college. I usually have trouble staying on my diet during high stress periods such as finals. I'm always looking for people to support me during those periods and who I can can support in return. Feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • raygunn_viola
    raygunn_viola Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in nursing school trying to lose the last 17 pounds! I don't post much, but I do log almost every day. Trying to make it a habit. Please add me!
  • carlyraeho11as
    carlyraeho11as Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Food at my university is really bad! There are only 2 places that serve food I will eat and they're both really just smoothie places. If I forget to pack a lunch or have long days on campus I have few options. It's insanely hot in the part of town where my school is (110 during the first week of fall semester), so walking somewhere off campus doesn't really work either and options are also lacking.

Keep up the good work in school!! It will feel amazing to accomplish your degree/program!
  • AndreaFitness
    AndreaFitness Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Also in University, and in my last semester of my nursing program. Life is hectic is to put it mildly, ha. Though tbh I find it much easier to manage CICO when I have a jam packed routine with school. Everyone feel free to add me. :)
  • kennedyhemme
    kennedyhemme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guyssss. I am also a college student, and feel I've wasted the last two years (I am a senior in my last semester) being overweight and secluding myself (I gained 40 lbs! after sophmore year) so I'm excited to meet and see other people's progress.

P.S. shameless plug: I just created a group for people like us http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/125124-college-students-young-adults :D