Thin mints

Options
13»

Replies

• rhiannsu
    rhiannsu Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    You got this! Maybe prelog one or two for tomorrow? I like to make cookies go farther by crushing one or two up into my yogurt. Then I have this little meal that tastes awesome and like cookies rather than finishing a cookie in literally two bites.

What a great idea! I hate to eat yogurt plain - I usually put some nuts in it, but this would be a great treat now and then too!
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My wife bought some knock off samoas from the store, I gave her the nonapproval glare...now just to stay out of the cabinet.

On another note, As I've lived in the South and Midwest, and now the Upper Midwest I find it interesting that different regions call the cookies by different names.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    rhiannsu wrote: »
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    You got this! Maybe prelog one or two for tomorrow? I like to make cookies go farther by crushing one or two up into my yogurt. Then I have this little meal that tastes awesome and like cookies rather than finishing a cookie in literally two bites.

What a great idea! I hate to eat yogurt plain - I usually put some nuts in it, but this would be a great treat now and then too!
    Makes an oreo or two go quite far.
  • tuolon
    tuolon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am just going to eat a whole box in one sitting and get it over with. I am not going to suffer through rationing. Just order one box and be done. that is what i am going to do. I will also try to exercise more that week and watch my calories the rest of the week. Its like a girl scout holiday. One bad eating day that i won't feel bad about.