How much weight does everyone want to lose?

Options

Replies

• dklecan
    dklecan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love to lose 50 pounds. January 17 is a weird day to start, but was out of town for a few weeks.....so best to start as you mean to go on
  • adarba
    adarba Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    justgrub wrote: »
    Mine is about 5 stone or more
    Now I have to go and translate this in pounds lol
  • adarba
    adarba Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ftmtyler wrote: »
    ultimately about 100lbs but i'll be happy every amount i lose!

I have lost 100 pounds 6 years ago and kept it off for a while. but about a year and a half I've gained about 20 pounds back. it took me two years to lose 100 pounds yet I've been struggling almost that much to lose the 20. You can do it honey. You can lose it. Keeping it off can be difficult.
  • melipon2166
    melipon2166 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
  • trawillcy2018
    trawillcy2018 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Mine's 32lb
    I started just over a week ago & lost 4lb at first weigh-in :)
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    25 lbs
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
  • Lovelyilaissa
    Lovelyilaissa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal is 85 lbs. Not only because of the weight, but pre-diabetic & disabled. Gotta get healthy & fit to better myself.
  • LeighBish01
    LeighBish01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    75, which I gained in 4 years. Will be happy with 50
  • njnomadlyn
    njnomadlyn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would like to lose 90 pounds. Just started one week ago and starting to feel better already eating healthy. Want to see it through to the end! I have done this too many times already and am too old to be overweight. Want to be an active senior and travel!!!
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't know. I'm back up to 150. I'd LOVE to maintain around 133 but it really hasn't happened for me yet so I don't know. I'll say 10 lbs for now.
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    5lbs...always 5lbs...that was my goal 15lbs ago and that will probably be my goal again of I end up losing another 5lbs. I feel like its never enough
  • sbennett293
    sbennett293 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 70lbs.
  • gv8274
    gv8274 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    All together 103 lbs
    I started this journey September 18,2017 and lost 29lbs by end ov nov. But between thanksgiving and Christmas I have slacked and trying to get back on track I mean I'm still at the 29lbs loss which I guess is great that I didn't gain any back but still like to lose 74 more pounds

You're right. That IS Great! The more we celebrate every small achievement, the more excited we are, the more we stay focused and the more likely we are to reach our goals and be successful. :)

Similar situation here. Overall I want to lose 80 pounds and 22% body fat. I started back in the beginning of August of 2017, lost 30 pounds and 2% body fat by October. Kept the weight off throughout the holidays but regained 1% body fat which, now thankfully, I'm almost back to my 2% accomplishment. So, now... Just 50 lbs and 17% to go! piece of cake!! lol Okay, maybe I pass on the cake and go for a walk in the park instead!
  • Ekoth1017
    Ekoth1017 Posts: 100 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    100 is my ultimate goal.
  • tmaths
    tmaths Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    60 by Sept/Oct, I need to lose weight to avoid an ankle surgery.
    Or get surgery and spend months bed ridden.

Always open to new friends and to toss ideas back and forth.

• Earthfyre
    Earthfyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    40 lbs more :) I did 40 two years ago but have gained 20 back :/ But overall I'm still down and back on track.
  • travelbug002
    travelbug002 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am hoping, at the bare minimum, to lose 60 pounds. I have already lost almost 14 so just over 45 to go. If I can make it there, then I would like to lose another 20-30 pounds on top of that. I would be happy with the 60 though.
  • childishsophino
    childishsophino Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Going for 10 lbs at the moment but maybe 15 lbs depending on how this goes! *fingers crossed* ツ
  • snaxx_
    snaxx_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    60lbs