Six pack abs at 50

Options

Six pack abs at 50

sixpackabs2sixpackabs2 Member
February 13, 2018 10:42AM in Fitness and Exercise
Hey Guys, I have less than 5 months to get to the big 5 0 and I want help in getting a six pack ab to celebrate the moment. Anybody with any tips motivation guidance support. All suggestions welcome

Replies

• stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    1. What do you weigh
    2. what is your current BF%
    3. What is your current training plan

• sixpackabs2
    sixpackabs2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Eat clean. Stay consistent. Nutrition is more important than what you do in the gym. There’s a saying that goes “abs are built in the kitchen, not in the gym.”

Most people probably already have abs. The reason the abs aren’t visible is because the body fat percentage isn’t low enough.

Stay consistent. Just keep working at it.This stuff takes time. Have I already mentioned how important it is to stay consistent?

yes consistency is the key...
    i hear you loud and clear
    thank you for all the support!
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    Eat clean. Stay consistent. Nutrition is more important than what you do in the gym. There’s a saying that goes “abs are built in the kitchen, not in the gym.”

Most people probably already have abs. The reason the abs aren’t visible is because the body fat percentage isn’t low enough.

Stay consistent. Just keep working at it.This stuff takes time. Have I already mentioned how important it is to stay consistent?

They are both important.

It's better to do the work that will build/enhance abs while cutting rather than get done with a cut and find out that you're concentration camp thin with no discernable abs.