Show me your Keto recipes!

Options
stephwht
stephwht Posts: 17 Member
Hello! I’m looking for a little mixture of different keto recipes! I can look on Pinterest all day but it seems to get repetitive! So I’m wondering what you all make for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even your snacks!

Replies

• AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I’m not keto anymore, but these were amazing for breakfast. I would make 2 dozen and freeze them and then heat in the oven each morning two at a time. I mixed all ingredients together and cooked all at once.

https://pin.it/pviav6g5z4tfji

Otherwise I also made a lot of “cheeseburger salads” and other bowl options of sandwiches.

Snacks I did lots of cheese, bacon + cream cheese, salami + cream cheese.

Good luck!
  • balvis3919
    balvis3919 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I eat alot of the same things daily. However i have recipes I use to break things up. On Pinterest u will find a Mississippi roast, crack chicken, 90 second bread, fat head pizza, mashed cauliflower (u want the one with cream cheese and parmesan), cheese taco shells, big Mac salad. These r all yummy!!
  • smalfry7
    smalfry7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try these:

Cheeseburger Meatloaf from Jam Hands (recipe on pinterest)

Low-carb ham and cauliflower casserole (recipe on pinterest)

Bacon Cheeseburger Soup (defiantlygoodfood.com)

Taco Soup (beyerbeware.net)

I use the soups as my lunch for the entire week.
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I’m not keto anymore, but these were amazing for breakfast. I would make 2 dozen and freeze them and then heat in the oven each morning two at a time. I mixed all ingredients together and cooked all at once.

https://pin.it/pviav6g5z4tfji

Otherwise I also made a lot of “cheeseburger salads” and other bowl options of sandwiches.

Snacks I did lots of cheese, bacon + cream cheese, salami + cream cheese.

Good luck!

Cheeseburger salads are my favorite! lol Anything that I could turn into a salad is a favorite in our house.