Face training

Options
We all know it takes about a month to see whole sale changes to your body, maybe even less if you have muscle memory. However what about the Face? Any tips to target it. I'm worried it won't change back to my devilish handsome self

Replies

• Lean59man
    Lean59man Posts: 714 Member
    Options
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Get less fat and I guarantee your face will look better.
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    If you want to reduce the fat in your face weight loss will do it for you. If you want to look more full weight gain will do that for you. What's your goal?
  • francisolorunfunmi
    Options
    If you want to reduce the fat in your face weight loss will do it for you. If you want to look more full weight gain will do that for you. What's your goal?

I want weight loss and muscle gain. So it will look better no matter the state it's in now ?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,394 MFP Moderator
    Options

I want weight loss and muscle gain. So it will look better no matter the state it's in now ?

While you can gain some muscle while you cut fat, it wont be much, and that will be driven by a good progressive overload lifting program, adequate protein and a mild deficit or maintenance. And depending how much muscle you have gained in the past and well trained you are, also effect the equation.

But concentrate on losing fat and getting stonger and you will more than likely enjoy the result.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Did you read about it in facebook?
  • Lesscookies1
    Options

I looked at your face, and it doesn't look bad now. If you lose weight you're face will just be more toned. I lost 44 pounds I went from having chubby cheeks, and a fuller face to now it's a lot more toned looking, and my jawline is more chiseled. I don't look worse at all so good luck!
  • francisolorunfunmi
    Options

I looked at your face, and it doesn't look bad now. If you lose weight you're face will just be more toned. I lost 44 pounds I went from having chubby cheeks, and a fuller face to now it's a lot more toned looking, and my jawline is more chiseled. I don't look worse at all so good luck!

Yeah that's what I want the chiselled Look
  • Lesscookies1
    Options

Yeah that's what I want the chiselled Look

While you lose weight the fat will slowly come off your face at least it did for me. My face wasn't super chubby to begin with, but it got more toned. If you lose too much weight your face will look gaunt be careful.
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    I've never been overweight, but even when I bulk I can see my face gets fuller.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Plastic surgeon
  • Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Collagen elasticity decreases with age, sun exposure and environmental factors. I can't be returned to its 'youthful' look with creams, potions or exercise.

It would have to be rectified with plastic surgery such as a facelift, eyelift, cheek implants etc.