New to this app! (Looking for up lifting people)

Options
Im new to this app, so far it seems like a great app! Very helpful and informitive. Wanting to get tone, to get better, and feel over all better about myself! So I’m looking for new people to talk with to keep my motivation up!

Replies

• mattrm4847
    mattrm4847 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Got rid of this app but now I’m back. Dieting and getting myself
    In shape for the Dominican in April.
  • RichNY73
    RichNY73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • thelegendofsakura89
    Options
    Add me too!
  • dubrockpete
    dubrockpete Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started using this app November 17th and I was at 185, now I’m down to 167. It’s been amazing so far!
  • AntonyRS
    AntonyRS Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • snobuni77
    snobuni77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey lady! I’m not anyway to the app but I’m anyway to utilizing it lol. We can be friends. I’m doing Keto. On my 3rd day and on a mission!
  • noellegalan
    noellegalan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been on and off this app for years. I really want to stick with it this time. But I need support and community. I am on day 3 of Keto. Not quiting
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great app for daily tracking, I have lost 30 lbs since tracking my calories. Also make a good friends for your own post movitaion. I try to keep updates, just haven't so much for daily since I kinda of stay around the same meals
  • cowboyclive
    cowboyclive Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    @lindseyhittle1714 Hey always nice to have new friends and support. Feel free to add
  • cowboyclive
    cowboyclive Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    @snobuni77 Hi, thinking about going on Keto, not sure yet. How are you finding it? Would welcome some feedback, thanks