Eating right

Options
levihopper3
levihopper3 Posts: 1 Member
New to this. Trying to cut. Need help on what to eat for breakfast lunch and dinner

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Whatever you like, in portion sizes that put you in a calorie deficit
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest eating food. Take the plastic off first though.
  • neiluk44
    neiluk44 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mix it up protein and carbs for me as I’m in training fruit , fibre and healthy fats
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    thing of something healthy that you like to eat - make sure you've purchased in advance especially for you breakfast. Pre-log things just to double check the calories. In the beginning it might also help to focus on lean protein, it will help keep you fuller. If you need to plan small snacks between meals, pre-prep carrot sticks or celery - or again, just choose foods you love that are healthy. Strawberries? Idk. Focus on that for the first few days - it will become easier and easier.

Pre-plan though - go buy the correct ingredients and nothing but the correct ingredients, and make sure to log it first to make sure it fits in your goals.

Day by day is a good approach until you feel more confident.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    You can pretty much eat what you like.
    The important thing is to weigh and log your food and drink accurately and stick with your calorie deficit.
    If you are consuming less calories than you are burning, you will lose weight, if you have no medical issues to consider.