So, I guess I HAVE lost some weight...

Options
2»

Replies

• vegaslounge
    vegaslounge Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    birdenerd wrote: »
    Congrats! You totally deserve to self congratulate :smiley: And thanks for this post! I've been overweight since childhood and could never really do makeup like my friends because of my eyelids. I never realized it was because of excess weight. Looking forward to seeing how my face changes after I lose more weight.

Yeah, I still have a slightly "hooded" effect (I'm ~5% Spanish/Portuguese heritage and it all went to my eyes, lol) but it is FAR less than it ever has been. I"m excited over the prospect of wearing makeup again. I can't do it often because of my job but I bought a few key pieces over the weekend...my boyfriend and I are going to a lecture Thursday night and Hells yes I am glamming it up.

Also, I can wear high heels comfortably for the first time in ages. Next stop, the lingerie department >:)
  • sachigirl1
    sachigirl1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Self congratulate all you want! You deserve it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!