Flat weight bench

Options

I need a new Flat weight bench (good quality) that has a lat pull-down option as well as a seated row option. I need it to hold Olympic sized plates. Any opinions on the best?
My choice MARCY DELUXE FLAT but I am not clear for this product. I don't understand it good or not?
Plz Help.... Or any good suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Replies

• MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I need a new Flat weight bench (good quality) that has a lat pull-down option as well as a seated row option. I need it to hold Olympic sized plates. Any opinions on the best?
    My choice MARCY DELUXE FLAT but I am not clear for this product. I don't understand it good or not?
    Plz Help.... Or any good suggestion?

Thanks in advance

I'm not entirely following your question but I'll give it a go. I have the smaller version of the bench you linked and I like it. It's small and fairly light (the one you linked is a bit heavier), which is good for me as I have limited space. It was super easy to put together and feels very sturdy. It's pretty short even for me, and I'm only 5'2", so a taller person might have a harder time with it. I checked and the version you linked is the same length as the one I have - it's just wider and heavier with a higher weight capacity (600 lbs vs 300 lbs). Neither version has a lat pull-down option or anywhere to store plates, though - it's just the bench.