New mum looking to lose weight

Options
Hi,
I’m Hannah and have got 70lbs to lose. I’m a new mum (little squidgy is 16 weeks) and I’m looking to make positive changes now to give her and me the best start. I want to be the fun mum who can run around all day etc and not be the observer from the kitchen window.
If anyone would like to support me or have support please add me :) x

Replies

• mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm about to send you a friend request. I'm a mom to a 3yo and I had 75lbs to lose. I'm down about 27lbs so have around 48 to go! I know it can be done because I lost 70lbs before I had my daughter and gained it all back after having her.
  • Athomemermaid
    Athomemermaid Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm a new mum to an almost 6 mth old. I've just brought a fit bit to encourage me to loose and I need to loose around 100 pounds. Tomorrow is my starting day so I'll be a lot more active ☺
  • haalastar846
    haalastar846 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm not a new mom but I'm on the same page as you... I want to be the energetic fun mom too! My boys are 9yrs, 2yrs and 1yr old.... I need a lot of energy lol I'll send you an invite!
  • SunshineAndBreeze
    SunshineAndBreeze Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m a mom of 2 with some weight to lose too! I’m going to add you :)
  • montanabT13
    montanabT13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :) I know it’s still fairly soon after having my bundle of (screaming) joy but I know that if i don’t start with the healthy habits now then I will have a bigger challenge in a few years time and I’ll have passed the habits on to my daughter.
  • Adelynee
    Adelynee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hya, plz add me as I've got an 11wk old and want to loose the weight to get my joy and confidence bk....no rush, no goals, just want to stay focused and loose a little every week.