HELLO FRIENDS

Options
sophieterz
sophieterz Posts: 10 Member
edited March 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys!
I’ve lost 20lbs since the beginning of January and just recently joined the app! What keeps you motivated?!???

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Discipline not motivation is what works after 7 years for me.
  • Jenniferakajacel311
    Jenniferakajacel311 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Charting every bite and drink, keeping accountable to myself and my MFP friends, sharing my diary, exercising more, finding foods and flavors that satisfy, weighing myself daily, and much more!
  • sophieterz
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Thanks! Those are all great points!! I found that weighing myself daily also helped me because it’s interesting to see how our weight fluctuates throughout our weight loss journey and causes me to work harder the next day if I lose focus on my goal!
  • dknight36
    dknight36 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Surround yourself with supportive people!
  • therootofjoy
    therootofjoy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feeling comfortable in my clothing! Focusing on nutrition rather than #s. And having other people hold me accountable!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    The last 20 pounds i need to lose... keeps me motivated!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • sophieterz
    Options
    Congrats
    Thanks!!

• SupremeFitness96
    SupremeFitness96 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What keeps me motivated? Well I'm just fascinated with how muscles work and I want be a bit bigger like The Rock or Terry Crews (but not overly huge like them but enough for my height). I guess you can say they are my inspiration
  • sophieterz
    Options
    Tayross20 wrote: »
    What keeps me motivated? Well I'm just fascinated with how muscles work and I want be a bit bigger like The Rock or Terry Crews (but not overly huge like them but enough for my height). I guess you can say they are my inspiration
    Nice! Thanks for sharing. Work it and get those muscles!!
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! logging my food and exercise everyday has really helped me know what works best for me :) and my MFP friend help motivate me to do better. I wish you great luck !!!
  • sophieterz
    Options
    WendyJoy76 wrote: »
    Welcome!!! logging my food and exercise everyday has really helped me know what works best for me :) and my MFP friend help motivate me to do better. I wish you great luck !!!
    Great work! Good luck to you as well
  • david_8307
    david_8307 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    For me, how I physically feel and weighing myself daily keeps me motivated. I can see and feel the results of eating well and taking care of my body. And also, being able to wear clothes I couldn’t before has been nice! Haha.
  • Shredder583
    Shredder583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    What keeps me going is like minded people like you guys!