I lost 8KG

Options
Hey, there I'm Nifahat and I'm going to share how I lost 8KG, So it all started 3 years ago when I joined college, 3 years ago when I joined college I was 58KG and people used to called me Skinny, and during 3 years journey I fell sick many times, I don't take food on time, I sleep late night always, I'm lazy all day, and now after three years when I weigh myself, I was 50KG, Can you believe this ? I lost 8KG weight I don't even know, yeah but people get it so many people complained that you know what you're getting Skinny, but I didn't listen to them and said can you tell me when I was Fit or Fat? Because when I was 58KG I looked same in mirror but now I'm realizing the truth yes, I'm being skinny, and I have to stop it, I have to put some weight on my body, and I'm gonna do this for sure, I'm a self lover, so it doesn't care to me that how do I look but people are now getting really rude to like every single person in my college making fun of me, I can't tolerate with this anymore, I'll prove them that I can be fit, I'm on my way to gain some weight, I would love to read your story, share your story with me in the comments, wanna add me? You're free to do so, No one has talk to you? Don't worry I'm here, I can talk to you all day long

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    50kg is light even if you are petite so its good that you realise you need to gain some weight. Aim for 0.5lb gain per week.

There is a 'gaining weight' section in the forums so you might like to post there for some tips on how to gain.

p.s I'm sorry that people in college are making fun of you, there's no excuse for them to do that so rise above it and ignore them.
  • nifahat
    nifahat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    50kg is light even if you are petite so its good that you realise you need to gain some weight. Aim for 0.5lb gain per week.

There is a 'gaining weight' section in the forums so you might like to post there for some tips on how to gain.

p.s I'm sorry that people in college are making fun of you, there's no excuse for them to do that so rise above it and ignore them.

Thank you so much