Time to get back in the game

I miss my thin side. Tired of this fat and midnight sugar cravings which ends up with awareness and chest pain. I promise myself a million times not to repeat, and I fail over and over. Anyone have a bright idea of encouragement to finally break this habit and finally win and succeed to going back to my thin side of 22 years ago??

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Hi Krenee! Do you need to keep the sweet treats in your house? Or you could save some of the calories for eating just a little bit of treat instead of denying yourself.
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Hi
    Fellow sugar addict here who would often think nothing of eating family sized bags of sweets. I’m determined to get back to the pre children me, the one who actually cared what I looked like stepping out the door. I find if I try to cut out chocolate I crave it and end up binging on it due to my lack of willpower, so instead of cutting it out I have a small bar of chocolate every day, sometimes 2 but always something that’s around 100 calories. So far that’s been working for me, I’m only on week 4 but haven’t felt any cravings and haven’t felt the need to binge.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    For me it's exercise. When I would run almost daily I would keep adding distance. It was when I heard my Runtastic app at mile seven say "you have burned 1000 calories". I thought when I have to work this hard to just burn 1000 why do I eat them back at McDonalds. I haven't had a Big Mac & fries since.