My intro

Options
Hello, I work in a call center and spend 8 hours of my day sitting at a desk. I have been doing this for almost ten years. When I started this job I was not skinny by any means I weighed 280. My heaviest has been as high as 340. I am currently at 319 and can’t seem to break old habits. I started a my fitness pal account as a way to motivate myself and hold myself accountable. I’ve tried using friends and family but no one ever really takes it as seriously as I try and we all just fall to the weigh side and get no where. I am tired of getting no where. I am going to reach my goal. I just want a way to talk about it and not get any feedback that’s empty or looked at with dis interest. So whether anyone decides to comment or encourage that’s ok. If not that’s ok too. I really just want an outlet to talk about my progress and track my journey.

Replies

• kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Sent a friends invite, we can motivate each other, sometimes I think friends and family don’t want to say things that might hurt us so tend to avoid the topic of weight but we need people who will be honest and try to help us achieve our goals.
  • BigCharlie19782018
    BigCharlie19782018 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll send you a friend invite. I log my food diary every day and it's viewable to all my friends. Maybe it can help you.