bliss go pack

Options
I just started it and im on my second day. I just wanna know how other people felt the first couple days or so when they started using it. I feel a little nauseous for awhile. Is that okay? Is it just cause im new to it?

Replies

• fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    It's junk, waste of money. It will just make your heartrate go up, and it's probably diuretic as well (most of those products are)
  • princessjasmine_91
    princessjasmine_91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've taken it for a week now :) Eat more carbs when your actually taking the pills. And drink lots of water! I've actually posted a video on my review of Bliss so far.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You just lost money instead of weight.
  • dkvote
    dkvote Posts: 58
    Options
    I just wanted to say that I have been on the Bliss Go Pack for going on 7 weeks. I have lost 14 lbs. I do NOT have time to exercise and therefore don't. I have found that I need to eat more and more often and I show way better results. I am horrible at getting my water in as well...but I am better than I was.
    The first week I only took 1 Bliss twice each day with the two Thyro-Drives and my hunky little salesperson that sold it to me told me that if I felt nauseous or jittery to eat first. I also told him what I was eating...lack there of and I increased my food intake...which is hard to do because you're not hungry and it does seem to help. I was thinking that just a protein bar or a protein shake was enough...he said to double that.
    I feel really good and I am going to continue on it. This weight didn't get here overnight and it sure isn't leaving overnight either.
    I take all three products and though the scales hasn't moved more than I mentioned above I can tell a big difference in my clothes.
    Hope this helps.
  • dkvote
    dkvote Posts: 58
    Options
    Your comments were spot on, on eating more carbs and drinking the water...I have to make myself but I am trying to eat more and drink more water. The guy at the Supplement Superstore where I bought mine has stayed in touch, checks in on me, and sends cards of encouragement. I tell him what's working what's not... he goes over my diet and then we fix it. I've lost 14 lbs in 7 weeks.
  • fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say that I have been on the Bliss Go Pack for going on 7 weeks. I have lost 14 lbs. I do NOT have time to exercise and therefore don't. I have found that I need to eat more and more often and I show way better results. I am horrible at getting my water in as well...but I am better than I was.
    The first week I only took 1 Bliss twice each day with the two Thyro-Drives and my hunky little salesperson that sold it to me told me that if I felt nauseous or jittery to eat first. I also told him what I was eating...lack there of and I increased my food intake...which is hard to do because you're not hungry and it does seem to help. I was thinking that just a protein bar or a protein shake was enough...he said to double that.
    I feel really good and I am going to continue on it. This weight didn't get here overnight and it sure isn't leaving overnight either.
    I take all three products and though the scales hasn't moved more than I mentioned above I can tell a big difference in my clothes.
    Hope this helps.

You make time to exercise, it's healthier long time. Else you will lose muscle mass.
  • amrich29
    amrich29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Why are people saying the bliss go packs are a waste of money? - just looking for real reasons people have to back up the claim that its a waste.
  • anyoakum
    anyoakum Posts: 1
    Options
    I got a free sample at the store. It was 2 doses, I split them up over two days. Worked great! Immediately got the energy and focus to get stuff done. Decided to go ahead and buy it.... The guy gave me instructions to do one week on, one week off. Focus and energy is still pretty good but I have to make sure I eat or I'll feel dizzy and out of sorts. Only complaint.... Horrible metallic taste in my mouth, and my teeth are extremely sensitive. It even hurts to brush my teeth. Air, cold, or sweet stuff makes me cringe in agony. I took a week off and the sensitivity started to wane. I managed to maintain some energy and stamina, while off this week. Just started taking them again and energy and focus is not quite as strong but MAN my teeth sting so bad. Have you ever blown up a balloon too hard and you get that tingly painful sensation in your jaws? Yeah it feels like that. If I run my tongue along the back molars I taste a very strong metallic taste. I have been drinking lots of water and really have no choice but to drink in order to evade this nasty taste. I tried to rinse my mouth with water and you bet it hurts. I'm ready to quit cus the pain is so bad. I'm worried this may be stripping the enamel off my teeth. Or something. While i liked the energy and focus it is not worth having the pain or fear of losing my teeth.
  • vismal
    vismal Posts: 2,463 Member
    Options
    I googled the product and they have the same stuff that's in most fat burner pills. For the low low price of 110 bucks you can raise you metabolism at most by about 5%. If you maintain on 2000 calories a day, congrats you earned yourself the calories in a banana. Pills like these do not work in that they actually raise metabolism. The percentage they can raise you metabolic rate by is just too small. They do however possess a mixture of powerful stimulants. Powerful stimulants cause you to not be hungry. If that makes you eat less, then you will lose more weight. But it's not from the pills themselves, but from the side effect of not eating as much. Like all stimulants, tolerance will be built. They are not a good long term solution to weight loss. I honestly can't say I've ever encountered a single person who lost major weight and kept it off, that attributed their success to fat loss pills.

Most people's experience with fat burners go something like this: Spend lots of money on pills, workout more and eat better because they spent lots of money on pills. Feel sick or simply not hungry from the powerful stimulants. Appitite is decreased significantly. Lose weight due to eating less, exercising more, and due to the diuretics present in the pills. Attribute all the weight loss to the pills rather then not the eating less and working out more. Build a tolerance to the pills. Eat more because appetite is no longer suppressed. Weight loss stalls or weight is gained. Gets frustrated and quits. Regains the water weight that was lost from diuretics. Looks for new pills to use, repeat cycle times infinity.

It is far better to simply lose weight by moving more and eating less. Period. If you want to use pills as an appetite suppression mechanism then that's fine but I would buy something that costs FAR FAR less then the bliss go pack. I would also know that they are going to be a very minor player in the long term weight loss game.
  • nathandegrave
    nathandegrave Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    My girlfriend was thinking about trying this product...do you really think its a waste of money? I saw this review here and not sure if it's legit or not: http://www.suppreviewers.com/the-bliss-go-pack

Thoughts?
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    amrich29 wrote: »
    Why are people saying the bliss go packs are a waste of money? - just looking for real reasons people have to back up the claim that its a waste.

Shouldn't the manufacturer back up the claim that it does work? After all, they're the ones who want your money.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Zombies!!! Killlllll!
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Hmm...many of these posters have 1 post and no picture. Seems legit.
  • MBOWENS5
    MBOWENS5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    vismal wrote: »
    They are not a good long term solution.

It is far better to simply lose weight by moving more and eating less. Period. If you want to use pills as an appetite suppression mechanism then that's fine but I would buy something that costs FAR FAR less then the bliss go pack. I would also know that they are going to be a very minor player in the long term weight loss game.

This is perfect advise!! Do me a favor and next time you see a weight loss pill/powder etc etc commercial read the fine print. "2 lb per week with diet and exercise!!" But wait you can lose that much with just diet and exercise. Put your hard earned dollar towards a good fitting bra and good shoes! Spend some time on Reddit sub category fitness awesome advise on everything in the beginner areas. I got a free bottle of just the bliss and do agree that it surpresses your appetite but I wonder if that's more because your drinking the recommended gallon and a half of water with it. Also, Bodybuilding.com great workouts on it. This advise is from personal experience.
  • schucc12
    schucc12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1st Phorm offers a 110% guarantee for 30 days. So if you use the product for say 3 weeks, and don't feel like you are getting the results or intended effects of the supplement, then you can return it, hassle free. I'm only on day 1 of using the Bliss Go Pack. So far no negative side effects, like I have experienced with other thermogenics. I am using the tolerance assessment as well by starting with the reduced dose of Bliss. Positive side effects, have been an increase in energy and decreased appetite. I turned to this product for a little boost as I have recently plateaued in my weight loss journey. I am hoping it helps me curb cravings and suppress my appetite, as well as give me the extra energy to kick up my workouts...
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Why on Earth would you want to continue taking something that makes your mouth taste like metal, and hurts your teeth!??! How does that sound right?!