2000+ Calorie Diary I can view?

Options
I look to a lot of my friends diary's as examples and ideas of what I should be doing (I'm a fairly good mimic) but all of them are on like 1500 calorie diets.

Does anyone have a calorie intake of 2000+ I could please veiw?

Thank you!

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. View away.
  • RaggedyAnnazon
    RaggedyAnnazon Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. View away.

Thank you so much!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    You can feel free if you add me.
    Mine is open to friends.
  • MikesGirl0692
    Options
    I am in awe. How to lose weight eating 2,000 cal/day? I think that's over my maintenance! :-O
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I am in awe. How to lose weight eating 2,000 cal/day? I think that's over my maintenance! :-O

Exercise. That, coupled with having a low bodyfat% and decent lean mass.
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, but be advised that it is a work in progress and things are changing slowly.
  • EvenThatNameIsTaken
    EvenThatNameIsTaken Posts: 164 Member
    Options

This depends on a lot of factors of course. Personally I'm 30+ pounds from my goal, so just by comparative weight to people lighter than me, i can eat more. But mainly it's because I am also increasingly more active, and have learned that I need to give my body enough fuel for it to do what I'm asking of it.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Mine is 2000 calories a day exactly. Feel free to add me and view mine.
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends so feel free to add me. I'm currently maintaining on 2400-2800 but have been recently losing on 2000-2300.
  • tegalicious
    tegalicious Posts: 629
    Options
    Mine is open! Feel free to look!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I think mine's open. Let me know if it's not! :)
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Mine is open I believe, and about 3000
    So you can view it if you like.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    Simply eat 2k of what works for you.
    ;)
  • quietair
    quietair Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, add me and you can view it. I warn you, though, I don't eat the typical "diet food". I eat regular foods and use portion control. I've had people ask me how I lose weight eating steak and mac and cheese, and I haven't eaten a single salad since I started lol. I'm 45 pounds down so far. Good luck to you!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, add me and you can view it. I warn you, though, I don't eat the typical "diet food". I eat regular foods and use portion control. I've had people ask me how I lose weight eating steak and mac and cheese, and I haven't eaten a single salad since I started lol. I'm 45 pounds down so far. Good luck to you!

Nice work brother
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I stay well over 2000 on a daily basis and my diary is open to everyone. I do a bit of everything, I keep my breakfasts and lunches fairly standard and make home cooked dinners, or eat out for dinners, or like last night, stuff myself with taco bell tacos because I'm hungry but still manage to have a pretty good day.
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    I believe mine is open.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I eat 2000-2100 cals a day, my diary is open to friends. I try to stay as close to 40/30/30 as I can with my macros as well. Feel free to add me, OP :)
  • MadTownD
    MadTownD Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My nutritionist has me at 2200 per day. Feel free to peruse my Diary, and add me as a friend if you like. :smile:
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. Right now I'm just shy of 2000 but if you look back a couple of months I was eating close to 3K (trying to bulk).