Dear Allergies

Options
EmbraceTheDarkSide
EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
We need to talk... and by talk, I mean that I would like you to die... very painfully... quickly but painfully.

Replies

• sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'll be a part of that army! :glasses:
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I can completely relate!

What do you do/take for your allergies?

I've been getting shots for over a year - and I am feeling better -

I also take Allegra D (the stuff they keep behind the counter that you have to sign your life away for - the 'regular' Allegra does nothing)!

And I take two two nasal sprays: Nasonex and Astelin

I also use a Neti Pot on a daily basis...........

Short of all of that - I've seriously considered buying a bubble and living in that from April through December................!
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I take Calritin D (well.. the store brand version). It is doing NOTHING today. I am enraged. This is not the medical marvel I was promised.

I've heard Cocaine really cleans out the sinuses. I really should try that stuff out.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    An ENT doc told me that Claritin is the weakest of the allergy meds (I had switched from Zyrtec to Claritin to see if it would help since Zyrtec was doing little to help) he said that in order from weakest to strongest it's Claritin, Zyrtec, Allegra.
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I've tried them all - Claritin did NOTHING for me.............I swear it's a sugar pill..........!

Zyrtec worked - but interfered with my migraine meds...............

So - it's Allegra - BUT - for me - it HAS to be Allegra D - not the regular Allegra.....................

Still waiting for my custom bubble.............
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    It's so bad in our area the addicts are trying to turn meth back into Sudafed
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I take Zyrtec D and Mucinex max force nasal spray.