Green Coffee

Options
What do you guys think about green coffee? I bought a box online and I feel like it helped me loss a few pounds...

Replies

• MargaretSobers
    MargaretSobers Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Actually the key ingredient in the green coffee weight loss diet is chlorogenic acid, which normally gets burned out of coffee beans during their roasting process. This is the main reason why you cannot get same weight loss benefits by drinking processed coffee so according to me green coffee can really be helpful for losing weight.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Total scam, no proven benefits, placebo effect.
  • whitney8654
    Options
    I got a bottle of hydroxycitric acid with green coffee extract.
    Haven't had a weigh in since I started. May be a scam, but 15 bucks to try it for a month is no huge deal. We will see....
  • kristella16
    Options
    I got the raspberry ketones works great!!!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I tried it about a year ago...gave me the most wicked heart burn :sick: and not much else.
    Good luck :drinker:
  • whitney8654
    Options

I saw those! I was wondering about them....
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Do you really think there is a magic pill that will make you lose weight? Think about it.

As a general rule of thumb, if Dr. Oz recommends it, chances are you should not be taking it.
  • TonyS89
    TonyS89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    As a general rule of thumb, if Dr. Oz recommends it, chances are you should not be taking it.

That statement couldn't be any more accurate.
  • luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    What do you guys think about green coffee? I bought a box online and I feel like it helped me loss a few pounds...

I will let you know next month. I am experimenting. It is the nerd in me, I can't help it.

My hubby was given a bottle of fat burners. His heart problems do not allow him to take that kind of stuff.

It was free so it doesn't cost me anything.

I took the fat burner pill every morning for 30 days - per instructions. It has green coffee as one of the main ingredients. I lost 6 pounds in the month of May.

This month I am not changing anything. I just stopped taking the pill in the morning. We will see what my loss is for the month of June.

BTW my best loss was in March with 7 pounds and no fat burner.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options

I saw those! I was wondering about them....

Don't forget the garcinia cambogia, and the apple cider vinegar shots... followed by a coffee enema!

If these things worked, we'd be all skinny and the manufacturers would be broke. But we're fat and they are rich. :huh: