Replies

• Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Sorry I had to :laugh:
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    My brother did this before! Good thing we work out at home haha. You're not alone in this happening to you, so you know.
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    This week, the first time I took a friend with me to exercise EVER, I ripped my *kitten* straight through my underwear. My friend was standing behind me, and freaked out at first because he thought the sound meant my body had broken in some way.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: awesome
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Just wear a thong and basketball shorts for everything lol........ thongs ride up all day......so you eventually won't feel it anymore.

This!

Well the thong part. I figure I'll skip the middle man. If I'm gonna end up with a wedgie anyways, I might as well pick one with less material to get in the way! LOL

And yoga / workout bottoms
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    This week, the first time I took a friend with me to exercise EVER, I ripped my *kitten* straight through my underwear. My friend was standing behind me, and freaked out at first because he thought the sound meant my body had broken in some way.

It feels kind of good in a way because hopefully it means I'm building muscle? I'm glad they were not expensive underwear! And it's not as embarrassing as explosively farting at the bottom of a squat (which I've done :/) or ripping both the underwear AND the pants (I haven't done that)

Boxers are easy to rip while squatting. Boxer briefs are less so, so make sure you wear boxer briefs on leg days, men! As for women, I have no idea.

Buy bigger/better fitting underwear
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thread title alone gave me a great laugh, thank you.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    My friend was standing behind me, and freaked out at first because he thought the sound meant my body had broken in some way.

bahahaha. Your poor terrified friend.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

It feels kind of good in a way because hopefully it means I'm building muscle? I'm glad they were not expensive underwear! And it's not as embarrassing as explosively farting at the bottom of a squat (which I've done :/) or ripping both the underwear AND the pants (I haven't done that)

Boxers are easy to rip while squatting. Boxer briefs are less so, so make sure you wear boxer briefs on leg days, men! As for women, I have no idea.

GAINZ!!!

If you wear boxers while squatting that lesson was only a matter of time. I've also ripped boxer briefs, but usually along the leg-whole where it goes around my thighs.

Because at the bottom of a 345lb squat, no fabric can resist my strength.
  • koosorlose
    koosorlose Posts: 186
    Options
    Boxer briefs are sexier anyways. I support them 100%.
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    This is one of the reasons I'm glad I wear boxer briefs. I've done this more than a few times....
  • FeistyGirl007
    FeistyGirl007 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OMG.... LOLOLOLOL..... As a woman, ummm... when I used to be a Gym rat, I never had that problem. Never heard a woman have that problem, either. Add that to the list of " Man problems"..... :huh: LOLOLOL.... Tears rolling down my face.... Thank you, I needed that today... :heart:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    And this will be why I never use the weight room at my school while the students are there.
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    I wear capris pants- no underwear- so nothing gets stuck- and I've (knock on wood) never had a rip.

I'll trade you dribbling urine with ultra heavy squats for ripped shorts and we can see who is more embarrassed!!!

What if the capris ride up your hoohah!?

I am not about the camel toe lifestyle.

UNDAAAWEAAAHHH FOREVUHHH.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I wear capris pants- no underwear- so nothing gets stuck- and I've (knock on wood) never had a rip.

I'll trade you dribbling urine with ultra heavy squats for ripped shorts and we can see who is more embarrassed!!!

What if the capris ride up your hoohah!?

I am not about the camel toe lifestyle.

UNDAAAWEAAAHHH FOREVUHHH.

THAT IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Boxer briefs are sexier anyways. I support them 100%.

They support me 100%. Just sayin.
  • watto1980
    watto1980 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Lol funny stuff, I've blown my *kitten* out of a pair of tight sports shorts when squatting with nothing underneath. We had a good laugh, luckily I was at home so I just finished the workout anyway.
  • dcnemesis
    dcnemesis Posts: 31
    Options
    I wish I was a guy when I read this. Damn.
  • FitnessInstructorKhalil
    Options
    This is the most hilarious conversation I've seen on this site lmaooooo
  • manini21sep
    manini21sep Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    couldn't help a laugh...hahaha... :D