DIET WITHOUT RICE PLUS SAGING (BANANA) NA SABA

Options
I'm an ordinary Filipino woman. I used to be 55kgs (with a height of 5'4") before giving birth. I used to be 48kgs when I'm still single. Guess what? I'm 67kgs now. And used to be 76kgs after giving birth. My son is now nearly 7 years old. And that means it's now been 7 years of battle losing weight.

Yah, right!!! It runs in the blood. I've been struggling losing weight. Nah, I think I'm just so lazy to do my exercise. I was so active before. I used to run at least twice a week. Most of my friends say I'm not that fat but believe me I got big tummy.

Now that I'm starting to use my fitness pal I want to share what diet I have started and that seems to be working for me. Of course I cut my rice intake which is very common food for Filipinos. And due to a lot of testimonials from Filipinos themselves (one of them is an actress) I tried the " Saging (Banana) na saba diet. The diet must be diet na saba for a month and water. You can add boiled egg with it. It must be boiled and you can eat as long as you're hungry. I even saw a friend who amazingly lost so much weight and now that she's eating normal food she's not even gaining. And mind you guys, she's 5'2" only but weighs 70kgs before. I think she's just 55kgs now. It's not about the weight she lost, it's about not gaining anymore even how much food she intakes. Maybe it changed her metabolism. I'm not saying it will be the same result for me. But no harm in trying..

So far I'm doing it (but not religiously) for 2 weeks now. I removed rice in my meal and replaced it with saba (banana). But with a good run. I lost 3 inches of my tummy. Weight is 3 kgs but I guess the weight is because of the running. But the tummy? It is definitely the banana. Once I really get used to it, I will try my best to do the one-month banana diet only..

Well, I just want to share my thoughts.. And hoping by sharing will give me good result.

I'll keep on updating with my banana diet..

Ciao..

Replies

• ezatyariff
    ezatyariff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow! never heard that kind of diet before. only eat bananas and drink water. It's must be hard. hope i can try it someday.=)
    go on with your diet! good luck!
  • jenvillanda
    Options
    Wow I will try that hopefully it will work for me too ;-) Im a Filipino too and its really hard to eliminate rice on my meal but I will try hehe thanks