FAT

Options
Just curious what others out there feel like when they are called fat by others.

Replies

• Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I think you're in the wrong forum (the "Gaining Weight" forum is for people looking to gain weight), or possibly the wrong website (because most all boards would consider this post "trolling"). :noway:
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Still no like
    Aemely wrote: »
    I think you're in the wrong forum (the "Gaining Weight" forum is for people looking to gain weight), or possibly the wrong website (because most all boards would consider this post "trolling"). :noway:

still no like button?
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Aemely wrote: »

This.
  • lisaward111
    lisaward111 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ill say screw your self, no ones perfect!
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Options

still no like button?

It's a damn shame. And the "Ignore" function is gone too, which is freaking KILLING me. Way to empower trolls, MFP!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    xmichaelyx wrote: »

still no like button?

It's a damn shame. And the "Ignore" function is gone too, which is freaking KILLING me. Way to empower trolls, MFP!

I imagine you could put that in as a suggestion as they are probably going to tweak the format for some time. The one hour edit limit seems a little odd as well. I'm hoping they will rollout some improvements in the coming weeks.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I don't believe its ever happened because I don't hang around stupid people who cause drama...
  • Louisa92bulk
    Options
    well I am fat and theres nothing wrong with it, so I just accept they have good observation skills and continue with whatever it was I was doing
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    well I am fat and theres nothing wrong with it, so I just accept they have good observation skills and continue with whatever it was I was doing

I love this.
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    No one has ever called me fat, to my face at least. I like to think that I surround myself with positive people who are not out to put me down. I probably call myself fat more than anyone else would.
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options

LOL--this is an awesome response!