Looney Toons, Fav Character/episode

Options
dumb_blondes_rock
dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
So, I'm 23 years old and i still watch Looney Toons. In fact, I'm watching them now....and I got super excited when i heard that they were coming back on tv. They are HILARIOUS. So, what's everyones fav character, and or favorite episode. My favorite one is on right now with Bugs Bunny(my fav character) and the annoying little red riding hood that says "i brought a little bunny rabbit for my grandma....TO HAVE"

Replies

• jocelynlewis
    Options
    LOL I grew up on them, my fav was always bugs!!
  • electricnarwhal
    Options
    Bugs Bunny was always my favorite, for some reason haha. The new Looney Tunes aren't quite the same though... :ohwell: Bugs and Daffy live together in a house, drive cars, are friends with everyone else, Lola is the dumbest rabbit in the world (like completely different than she was on Space Jam haha), etc. My ALL TIME favorite episode is the one with Bugs Bunny and the gremlin. :)
  • darthgeg
    darthgeg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt, the Road Runner is my favorite. When he sticks out his tongue mocking that stupid coyote i bust up every time. I like him so much I have him tattooed to my arm. I'm 40 and i still love watching the Looney Toons. I have all the box set dvds as well. Best cartoons ever mad.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and I still watch Looney Tunes. Nothing better.

Favorite episode is when Bugs Bunny does calls the square dance for the two brothers in the Ozarks. Best episode ever! :laugh:
  • irunn2doorz
    Options
    I'm 20 and I was BEYOND THRILLED to see that Cartoon Network was bringing back Looney Tunes. Plus the new ones are pretty funny too! Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck are my favorite. Their dynamic is always hilarious. "Rabbit Season" "Duck Season - FIRE!" is ALWAYS funny.
    The little red riding hood girl was hilarious, I also liked Beaky the Buzzard, "my momma done told me "son bring somethin for dinner"".
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    I know, what up with all these good ole chums? I miss the cigars and violence and sexual enuendos i grew up on! And there are no guns....what the heck? And I love bugs when hes in drag lol....the new ones just aren't the same:( The gremlin one is hilarious....my dad and I have downloaded a bunch of the cartoons and everytime im babysitting the kids beg to watch "bugs bunny" so its good that the next generation can still appreciate what we grew up on
  • maysflower
    maysflower Posts: 180
    Options
    Pepe Le Pew! He just wants to be loved!!! :heart:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    btw....i do a great imitation of some of the characters (annoying red riding hood, mama bear, witch hazle)
  • numnumnums
    numnumnums Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Foghorn Leghorn was awesome.
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Bugs Bunny vs the Bull (mexican hat dance!!!) or Transylvania 5000 with the Vampire ("I'm a vampire!" 'oh yeah? well hocus pocus, I'm an umpire!")

Seriously you can't get any better than that!

Also my cat is named Penelope, after Pepe's girlfriend/crush :)
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    47 and LOVE looney toons!! my favorite episode is the one where the city wolf takes the country wolf on the town. think it's rural red riding hood or something like that. LOVE IT!

and michigan j frog!!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    47 and LOVE looney toons!! my favorite episode is the one where the city wolf takes the country wolf on the town. think it's rural red riding hood or something like that. LOVE IT!

and michigan j frog!!

dude that little red riding hood had a freaking hot body! id love to look like her "oh wolfey, oh wlfey, ain't you the one"
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    and michigan j frog!!

Yes!
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My favorites are any of the Bugs Bunny episodes with Gossamer - that big orange monster who's terrified of people!!
  • HollyLLillis
    HollyLLillis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Marvin the Martian.... love that voice!! hahaha
    Holly:tongue:
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Bugs Bunny vs the Bull (mexican hat dance!!!) or Transylvania 5000 with the Vampire ("I'm a vampire!" 'oh yeah? well hocus pocus, I'm an umpire!")

Those are two of my favorites!! And the "Innteressting Monstah" episode!

And the one with the witch.
  • Diana061
    Diana061 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Bugs Bunny !!!!!!!! My favorite was when his rabbit hole floods and he goes to the castle " Monsters are such interesting people dont you find it ?"
    Then the Gremlin one !!!!!!!!! Love it !!!!!!

And the opera one with Elmer Fudd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Diana061
    Options
    So, I'm 23 years old and i still watch Looney Toons. In fact, I'm watching them now....and I got super excited when i heard that they were coming back on tv. They are HILARIOUS. So, what's everyones fav character, and or favorite episode. My favorite one is on right now with Bugs Bunny(my fav character) and the annoying little red riding hood that says "i brought a little bunny rabbit for my grandma....TO HAVE"

Oh yes another of my favs !!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey Grandma " !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Diana061
    Options

Oh yes another of my favs !!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey Grandma " !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Diana061
    Options
    I'm 20 and I was BEYOND THRILLED to see that Cartoon Network was bringing back Looney Tunes. Plus the new ones are pretty funny too! Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck are my favorite. Their dynamic is always hilarious. "Rabbit Season" "Duck Season - FIRE!" is ALWAYS funny.
    The little red riding hood girl was hilarious, I also liked Beaky the Buzzard, "my momma done told me "son bring somethin for dinner"".

More of my favs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!